Creative Budgeting Online Training
Earn 1 hour CEU = .1 credit
Stretching your activity budget does not need to be stressful. In this online training participants will learn how to change a challenging budget into a creative and meaningful budget for their clients. By using community resources to recycling objects into crafts projects participants can stretch that recreation budget even further.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Plan and coordinate support services through other departments to assist in budgeting restraints.
2. Identify four ways to incorporate low cost interventions and maintain quality programming.
1. How to get crafty with your budget with low cost crafts
2. Don't burn through your budget... from cutting coupons to 3 ingredient recipes participants can save on cooking demo's
3. Budgeting for community outings
Training materials will be emailed within 24 hours of purchase. This allows you to view and complete the training at any time for your convenience.